Thumbify supports Chinese in the latest version. Mandarin is one of the most widely spoken Chinese languages, with approximately 900 million native speakers, and is spoken in the People’s Republic of China, Malaysia, Singapore and Taiwan. We are pleased to be able to address so many people in Chinese and say “欢迎”.
Thumbify understands 2.3 billion people
Thumbify supported both German and English when it moved into the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Other languages followed:
- Spanish on board since 21 July 2018On 17 June 2019
- French was added as the fourth language
- Italian followed as fifth language on 28 January 2020
- Dutch followed as the sixth language on 10 February 2020
- Since 20 February 2020, Polish is the seventh language
- Russian was added as eighth language on 04 April 2020
- On 24 April 2020, Portuguese became the ninth language
In the current version, Thumbify connects Guānhuà 官話 / 官话, which is virtually the official language in China. Thumbify is understood by more than 2.3 billion people worldwide. We will continue to drive the topic of communication forward and reduce language barriers by implementing additional languages.
How to select your preferred language within the Thumbify App is explained in this help article: Can I change the language?
Free for Android and iOS
Download Thumbify on your Android or iOS smartphone and tablet. Let’s start paperless into the future.