Thumbify welcomes its neighbour, the Dutch, in the latest version. Dutch is spoken by about 26 million people worldwide. We love your cheese, your country and your hospitality, and we love the exciting football matches with you.
Thumbify expands multilingualism
Thumbify supported both German and English when it moved into the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Other languages followed:
- Spanish on board since 21 July 2018
- On 17 June 2019 French was added as the fourth language
- Italian followed as fifth language on 28 January 2020
In the current version Thumbify also supports the Dutch language. We are pleased to further advance the topic of communication and thus minimize language barriers.
How to select your preferred language within the Thumbify App is explained in this help article: Can I change the language?
We’ve tidied up the app’s code, made everything a bit leaner and continued to tweak the performance screws so that Thumbify responds even more smoothly and quickly for you.
Also a few small bugs were fixed:
- Support of international (alphanumeric) postal codes
- Support of DarkMode signatures (inversion)
- Improved visual display of the due date function
- Implementation of individual templates
Each of our updates goes through a test catalogue before being released in the App Stores. However, due to the variety of different devices, we cannot cover all device-specific scenarios. Therefore we are looking forward to your feedback. Together we can improve Thumbify.
Free for Android and iOS
Download Thumbify on your Android or iOS smartphone and tablet. Let’s start paperless into the future.