Thumbify supports Turkish in the latest version. Turkish is spoken by approximately 90 million people, 75 million of whom are native speakers. In addition to Turkey, Turkish is also an official language in Cyprus. We are pleased to be able to address so many people in Turkish and say “Sıcak bir karşılama”.
11 languages against language barriers
Thumbify supported both German and English when it moved into the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Other languages followed:
- Spanish on board since 21 July 2018On 17 June 2019
- French was added as the fourth language
- Italian followed as fifth language on 28 January 2020
- Dutch followed as the sixth language on 10 February 2020
- Since 20 February 2020, Polish is the seventh language
- Russian was added as eighth language on 04 April 2020
- On 24 April 2020, Portuguese became the ninth language
- Chinese was added as the tenth language on 07 May 2020
In the current version Thumbify binds Turkish. Thumbify is understood by about 2.4 billion people worldwide. We will continue to drive the topic of communication forward and reduce language barriers by implementing additional languages.
How to select your preferred language within the Thumbify App is explained in this help article: Can I change the language?