2020 was a year that took away habit and confidence from all of us already in the first quarter due to the Corona pandemic. Plans and goals had to be revised or even completely revised. But 2020 was also a year that strongly pushed digitization. So Thumbify also helped you revise processes and take off digitally. Despite the pandemic and many unplanned challenges, we look back on an eventful 2020. You all played your part in this. We would like to thank you for that. Thank you for your suggestions and feedback that reached us.
Thumbify has continued to expand its service this year. In addition to the following highlights, there has been continuous work on performance as well as code optimization, so that Thumbify responds even more smoothly and quickly.
- In 2020, Thumbify supports seven languages in addition to German, English, Spanish and French. These include Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese and Turkish.
- Since January Thumbify offers the possibility to adjust the display zoom or display size and thus provides more reading comfort.
- In February, Handwerksblatt.de selects Thumbify as the practical construction site app.
- In August, the new Thumbify 3.0 version moves into the App Stores.
- Since September, Thumbify continues to expand its accounting features and implements a dashboard for more clarity.
- International transactions can also be conducted with the currency exchange form since September.
- Customer requirements can be included since October.
We wish you happy holidays and all the best for the year 2021, but above all we wish you good health.