The year is drawing to a close and we are proud to look back on an eventful 2019. You all have your share in it. For this we thank you. Thank you for your suggestions and feedback which reached us.
Thumbify has continued to expand its service this year. In addition to the following highlights, Thumbify has worked continuously on performance and code optimization, so that Thumbify reacts even more smoothly and quickly.
- Since June Thumbify supports French, which is offered as the fourth language besides German, English and Spanish.
- In September, Thumbify became a popular relocation helper and supports moving in and out with the digital handover protocol.
- In October, Thumbify proudly launched its new website.
- Thumbify’s service makes an important contribution to better managing our raw materials and enables us to move into a paperless future.
- Since December, Thumbify has been offering Dark Mode, one of the most desired features for smartphones and tablets. In addition to Dark Mode, the entire layout has been revised, with Thumbify always focusing on barrier-free presentation. The engine was upgraded under the hood.
The new year will continue to be exciting. We would be happy to give you a brief insight into our roadmap for 2020:
- Connecting new markets
- Structure of an API interface
- Introduction of offline functionality
- Implementation of an import and export function
Thumbify will continue to grow in services and maintain the flexibility to integrate seamlessly with your existing processes.
We wish you Happy Holidays and all the best for the year 2020.